Skip to main content

GRADUATION MAKE UP USING DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS! | Jenny Butlig JenTV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ConSuka = Conditioner + Suka (REBOND ANG PEG SIS)

KNOW THAT BEHIND THIS MAKE-UP IS A BARE FACE FULL OF IMPERFECTIONS It took me YEARS to accept myself. My fears. My imperfections. My flaws. Years from now, I was at chaos. I was confused, drowned, and hopeless. I hated my life. I lost faith. I hated everything. Saluting myself, I was able to inspire other people regardless of the tough experiences I've gone through. But I was only showing how strong I am, that I accept myself but deep inside me was a wrecked soul , and a crying heart .   Life is Hard. Life is Tough. Life is Surviving. And so I stood up and kept improving myself.  I studied hard to make myself proud.  My family proud. "That even if I'm ugly atleast I have a brain." That's what I always tell to myself.  Day by day, hating myself has become a routine. My pillow has become my shoulder to cry on. My room has become my isolation. When will all my pain end?  I always ask while staring at the ...

BEST PLACES IN BAGUIO CITY

Hey guys! Today, I want to share with you the best place I've been,so far, in Baguio! :) A little history to why my friends and I went to Baguio. This travel was unplanned but since we were longing for the smell of the new places, for the glimpse of God-given world, we then decided to go to Baguio a day after I said I want to go to Baguio. WATCH MY VLOG BUT BUT BUT.  Last December 2016, we planned to go to Pangasinan (visit em'caves and so, it's more of a hiking) But since my travel buddy (Hi Gab! - who knows the place and route well) said that he couldn't come because of some reason. :/ We agreed not to go. (*deep sigh*) "Everything happens for a reason" I now knew the reason, we were destined to go to the Summer Capital of the Philippines which made us feel the breeze, somewhat KOREA feels :P January 10, 2017 6:00AM. My friends and I met at the Partas terminal, yes, we can't afford to rent a van. That's not a problem, we need to exerci...