Skip to main content


KNOW THAT BEHIND THIS MAKE-UP IS A BARE FACE FULL OF IMPERFECTIONS
It took me YEARS to accept myself.
My fears.
My imperfections.
My flaws.

Years from now, I was at chaos. I was confused, drowned, and hopeless.
I hated my life.
I lost faith.
I hated everything.


Saluting myself, I was able to inspire other people regardless of the tough experiences I've gone through. But I was only showing how strong I am, that I accept myself but deep inside me
was a wrecked soul, and a crying heart.  
Life is Hard.
Life is Tough.
Life is Surviving.

And so I stood up and kept improving myself. 
I studied hard to make myself proud. 
My family proud.
"That even if I'm ugly atleast I have a brain."
That's what I always tell to myself. 

Day by day, hating myself has become a routine.
My pillow has become my shoulder to cry on.
My room has become my isolation.
When will all my pain end? 
I always ask while staring at the ceiling.

But then someone came to me. 
And embraced me with love.
Accepted my flaws.
Loved me for how I am.


ONLY THEN I STARTED TO FEEL BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH.
I learned to love myself.
I learned to be confident.
I learned to be happy.
REAL HAPPINESS


Sometimes, all you need is SOMEONE who would perfect your imperfections
by letting you realize how beautiful you are no matter how ugly you think you are.
ALWAYS CHOOSE HAPPINESS.
Never settle for something you are not. 

BE CONFIDENT
BE BRAVE
LET FAITH






love, Jenny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you ever had this feeling of saying good bye to the world?

Have you ever had this feeling of saying good bye to the world? Am I just sad? Or Am I empty? I don't know. I am happy with my life, so don't get me wrong. I am grateful for my families and friends...basically for my loved-ones. But sometimes, I just feel that some things are bothering me. I mean, I sometimes just can't feel the happiness I want to feel. I'm lost for words. I can't express myself. I can't express these chaos in my mind. What's wrong? Is it me for being me? Or is it the people around me? I don't know. I am not perfect but I'm trying my best to meet people's expectations, my expectations for myself... But the process of doing that is always the most difficult. What's worse is that I, most of the time, fail. I fail them, I fail myself, I fail Him.  i feel tired.  my head always overthinks.  Out of nowhere, I just find myself staring and then again words rumble around my mind. it is so hard. Sometimes, all i wa

GRADUATION MAKE UP USING DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS! | Jenny Butlig JenTV

ConSuka = Conditioner + Suka (REBOND ANG PEG SIS)