Skip to main content

FOR THE LOVE OF NATURE









This post is quite different from my previous posts. But I just want to appreciate our nature, everyday. You might have not known it but since then I knew from the very start that forests, and seas are part of myself. I always dreamed to conquer and travel the whole world since I was a kid. Little by little, I get to see some of it on my naked eyes.

A little history about me being an environmentalist. (I wish to put all my pictures here but sadly my  old laptop isn't working anymore, but thankfully I saved some.)

I studied in a public school since elementary to highschool, we all know that public schools don't have janitors. So all we ever had were ourselves. We always clean our classroom, sometimes in and out of school, we water plants EVERY SINGLE DAY. And I am happy to have been able to experience those.

I started joining Girl's Scouts of the Philippines since I was in elementary but it was not a big deal for me back then.
Then high school comes, I got actively involved in GSP from 1st year to 4th year which made me earn a Chief Girl's Scout Medal. <3
Lingayen, Pangasinan





Bangar, La Union

                                     
CHIEF GIRL SCOUT MEDAL SCHEME AWARDING
Manila, Philippines



These are some of my pics (not even half of activities I joined :( )
What you will see below are pictures I've taken and I own.

Hong Kong 


Thank you so much for reading! I'll always do something that contributes to saving our mother earth!
 How about you? How much do you love nature? :)
comment for more!!


Lots of love,
Jen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you ever had this feeling of saying good bye to the world?

Have you ever had this feeling of saying good bye to the world? Am I just sad? Or Am I empty? I don't know. I am happy with my life, so don't get me wrong. I am grateful for my families and friends...basically for my loved-ones. But sometimes, I just feel that some things are bothering me. I mean, I sometimes just can't feel the happiness I want to feel. I'm lost for words. I can't express myself. I can't express these chaos in my mind. What's wrong? Is it me for being me? Or is it the people around me? I don't know. I am not perfect but I'm trying my best to meet people's expectations, my expectations for myself... But the process of doing that is always the most difficult. What's worse is that I, most of the time, fail. I fail them, I fail myself, I fail Him.  i feel tired.  my head always overthinks.  Out of nowhere, I just find myself staring and then again words rumble around my mind. it is so hard. Sometimes, all i wa

GRADUATION MAKE UP USING DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS! | Jenny Butlig JenTV

ConSuka = Conditioner + Suka (REBOND ANG PEG SIS)