Skip to main content

BEST PLACES IN BAGUIO CITY

Hey guys! Today, I want to share with you the best place I've been,so far, in Baguio! :)
A little history to why my friends and I went to Baguio. This travel was unplanned but since we were longing for the smell of the new places, for the glimpse of God-given world, we then decided to go to Baguio a day after I said I want to go to Baguio.

WATCH MY VLOG

BUT BUT BUT.

 Last December 2016, we planned to go to Pangasinan (visit em'caves and so, it's more of a hiking) But since my travel buddy (Hi Gab! - who knows the place and route well) said that he couldn't come because of some reason. :/ We agreed not to go. (*deep sigh*)
"Everything happens for a reason"

I now knew the reason, we were destined to go to the Summer Capital of the Philippines which made us feel the breeze, somewhat KOREA feels :P

January 10, 2017
6:00AM. My friends and I met at the Partas terminal, yes, we can't afford to rent a van. That's not a problem, we need to exercise our bodies MORE!

Not exactly 9AM we arrived at Baguio and it took us A LOOOOOT of time to find the restaurant where we can have our breakfast... So while we were walking we stopped over to an instagram-worthy places and took pictures! HA HA







AFTER EATING
We tried to ask few people from Baguio on how to go to Bencab Museum. We ended up riding a taxi for 200 pesos (tbh, some said 300. UGG EXPENSIVE). I suggest you to ride and find a Jeepney that says ASIN and get there for less than 15 pesos/person.
While we were at the taxi, singing, teasing, and all those funny moments, exactly 2km away to the Bencab Museum we suddenly heard a (boom) haha! Can't explain though. It was the wheel, yes pumutok na pala. LOL
We paid him 100 pesos, and rode another taxi we paid him 50pesos (mas kumonti)


WE FINALLY ARRIVED.




ENTRANCE FEE: I already forgot. huhu
General - P120/head
Student and Senior Citizen- P100/head
Children below 3ft- free

RULES:
Foods not allowed.
Picture taking only, no videos, no tripods.








PERFECT FOR INSTAGRAM RIGHT?

But remember this: BEST MOMENTS ARE NOT CAPTURED BY THE CAMERA BUT BY HEART.


JENNY- JHOLEE- CHAREE- ROGENE- ANNA


2nd Destination: Strawberry Farm, KM3 (colorful houses)

How to get there: From Bencab, walk a little, get some sweat off. 'til you see those jeepneys (must be RIZAL PARK/ BOKAWAN) - huh! naalala ko pa!-

Ride another Jeepney going to TRINIDAD.
You'll pass by KM3, so we went to the farther place which is the strawberry farm.






LUNCH


and KM3
to get there: Ride jeep (could either be Magsaysay, Bokawan/Rizal)



Lastly, CAMP JOHN HAY!!! OLEEEEE OLE OLE OLE

To get there: From KM3 ride Rizal Park/ Bokawan jeep. And find another jeep this time "CLUB HOUSE"
 easy as that! :)

I remember, I asked the guard if we could climb
ME: kuya, pwede po umakyat don?
KUYA GUARD: san po mam?
ME: sa puso mo kuya. HAHAHA

nag hearty eyes ung mata ni kuya, kinilig yata. CHAROT! HAHAHAHA









It was actually raining. After this, we looked for dormitels or transients to sleep at. Because we were supposed to roam around at night market. However, mission failed. We ate our dinner at SM foo
dcourt. BIBIMBOB RESTO feeling koreanas talaga hehe! Then bought pasalubong, and ayun UWE!!! 

That's it! 
It's nice to go out with some friends. It does not need a lot of money, when you are travelling you are learning the importance of being "tipid" 
Talk to you on my next vlog! 
WHERE AT? BYE!! 

PS: don't mind my grammar, I did this REAL QUICK. No checking back. Pls bear with me. HEHE! 



Jenny T. Butlig
youtuber/blogger




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you ever had this feeling of saying good bye to the world?

Have you ever had this feeling of saying good bye to the world? Am I just sad? Or Am I empty? I don't know. I am happy with my life, so don't get me wrong. I am grateful for my families and friends...basically for my loved-ones. But sometimes, I just feel that some things are bothering me. I mean, I sometimes just can't feel the happiness I want to feel. I'm lost for words. I can't express myself. I can't express these chaos in my mind. What's wrong? Is it me for being me? Or is it the people around me? I don't know. I am not perfect but I'm trying my best to meet people's expectations, my expectations for myself... But the process of doing that is always the most difficult. What's worse is that I, most of the time, fail. I fail them, I fail myself, I fail Him.  i feel tired.  my head always overthinks.  Out of nowhere, I just find myself staring and then again words rumble around my mind. it is so hard. Sometimes, all i wa

GRADUATION MAKE UP USING DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS! | Jenny Butlig JenTV

ConSuka = Conditioner + Suka (REBOND ANG PEG SIS)